Give up Smoking Today!
A cigarette smoker himself knows about the dangers of smoking and therefore wishes to give up smoking and looks for ways to quit smoking. It is always a major challenge to quit smoking because smoking nicotine is tremendously addictive. But when you have the will, you but naturally find a way. There are certain standard ways to follow, which will help to stop smoking completely.
Perfect Ways Of Quitting Smoking
1. No spending time with people, who smoke and places where you can smoke.
2. Other family members are smokers then put a sign saying “No Smoking Please” in your room.
3. Stay away from drinks containing caffeine and instead consume lots of water and fruit juices.
4. When you desperately feel the need to smoke cigarette take deep breaths and drink a glass of water.
5. You should be able to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from the idea of smoking.
6. Watching movies, ridding the bike, exercise, going for a walking with your dog, calling a friend will help you drive away from cigarette smoking.
Ways To Tackle Crazies
1. Feeling of nervousness and if you feel grouchy then keep yourself busy.
2. If headache and dizziness occurs then you have to some sort of exercise.
3. Enough rest and short naps will not make you feel tired and help you quit smoking.
4. To avoid sore throat and dryness in the mouth you need to drink cool water or juices and chew gums.
5. To curb the feeling depression and crying call a friend and talk to him on issues other than smoking or ways to quit.
6. To avoid overeating, eat regular meals, drink extra water during meals, chew sugarless gums and stay away from sweet stuff.
If you follow the correct methods in your quest to stop smoking, you will definitely be successful in dumping the evil cigarettes. Quitting smoking is with no doubt going to give you a better and longer life.
Keith Kingston is a professional web publisher offering advice and tips on quitting smoking
The Secret of Stopping Smoking - Without Cravings or Weight Gain - Do you remember hearing about that person who’d smoked their whole life since aged ten, forty a day, then woke up one morning and decided to quit? Crumpled the pack into the bin and never thought a ...
How to Quit Smoking and not Gain Weight - Ask a hundred people, 'Will you gain weight when you stop smoking?', and virtually all will say, 'Yes'. And yet.....virtually all ARE wrong. If I asked you the question now, what would you sa ...
Quit Smoking - Consider this: Already since 1972, over 60 million people in the USA alone have successfully quit smoking! At one stage over 60% of the adult population was addicted to this drug. Today it is 28 ...
10 Powerful Tips To Stop Smoking - Powerful Hints to Stop Smoking. Whether you are using Nicotine Replacement Therapy, Hypnosis or just Cold Turkey, these strategies and hints are for aiding you to stop smoking and are sure to assist ...
Quit Smoking: 21 Shocking Smoking Facts, The Tobacco Companies Don't Want You To Know - Smoking is a global problem. It is estimated that one in three adults smoke, with over 1 billion people smoking worldwide. The majority of these smokers reside in countries on the low end to the middl ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here