Give up Smoking Today!
A cigarette smoker himself knows about the dangers of smoking and therefore wishes to give up smoking and looks for ways to quit smoking. It is always a major challenge to quit smoking because smoking nicotine is tremendously addictive. But when you have the will, you but naturally find a way. There are certain standard ways to follow, which will help to stop smoking completely.
Perfect Ways Of Quitting Smoking
1. No spending time with people, who smoke and places where you can smoke.
2. Other family members are smokers then put a sign saying “No Smoking Please” in your room.
3. Stay away from drinks containing caffeine and instead consume lots of water and fruit juices.
4. When you desperately feel the need to smoke cigarette take deep breaths and drink a glass of water.
5. You should be able to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from the idea of smoking.
6. Watching movies, ridding the bike, exercise, going for a walking with your dog, calling a friend will help you drive away from cigarette smoking.
Ways To Tackle Crazies
1. Feeling of nervousness and if you feel grouchy then keep yourself busy.
2. If headache and dizziness occurs then you have to some sort of exercise.
3. Enough rest and short naps will not make you feel tired and help you quit smoking.
4. To avoid sore throat and dryness in the mouth you need to drink cool water or juices and chew gums.
5. To curb the feeling depression and crying call a friend and talk to him on issues other than smoking or ways to quit.
6. To avoid overeating, eat regular meals, drink extra water during meals, chew sugarless gums and stay away from sweet stuff.
If you follow the correct methods in your quest to stop smoking, you will definitely be successful in dumping the evil cigarettes. Quitting smoking is with no doubt going to give you a better and longer life.
Keith Kingston is a professional web publisher offering advice and tips on quitting smoking
Quit Smoking Treatments - Nicocure is a new generation aid to help you give up smoking. Nicocure gives you the best possible chance of success and our workplace trials with thousands of smokers over ten years have demonstrated ...
The Mechanics & Effects of Smoking - So exactly what does happen when you smoke? Every puff on your cigarette delivers, via the lungs to the brain a small dose of nicotine that actually acts more rapidly than a dose of heroin an ...
Why Shouldn't I Smoke During Pregnancy? - There are a lot of good reasons to quit smoking, but isn't your baby the most compelling? Researchers agree that smoking during pregnancy can be a leading contributor to a range of health problems, ...
FDA Approved Medications to Help You Quit Smoking - We’ve all seen those TV ads for the nicotine patch, and you may have heard of other options like nicotine gum. But do they really work? And are they safe? Many would-be quitters get nervous about t ...
Some Tips on Stopping Smoking - Are you looking for tips on stopping smoking? And would you like to know what are some ways to help quit? Now let me remind you that when we come to the actual quitting process, that it is not goin ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here