Give up Smoking Today!
A cigarette smoker himself knows about the dangers of smoking and therefore wishes to give up smoking and looks for ways to quit smoking. It is always a major challenge to quit smoking because smoking nicotine is tremendously addictive. But when you have the will, you but naturally find a way. There are certain standard ways to follow, which will help to stop smoking completely.
Perfect Ways Of Quitting Smoking
1. No spending time with people, who smoke and places where you can smoke.
2. Other family members are smokers then put a sign saying “No Smoking Please” in your room.
3. Stay away from drinks containing caffeine and instead consume lots of water and fruit juices.
4. When you desperately feel the need to smoke cigarette take deep breaths and drink a glass of water.
5. You should be able to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from the idea of smoking.
6. Watching movies, ridding the bike, exercise, going for a walking with your dog, calling a friend will help you drive away from cigarette smoking.
Ways To Tackle Crazies
1. Feeling of nervousness and if you feel grouchy then keep yourself busy.
2. If headache and dizziness occurs then you have to some sort of exercise.
3. Enough rest and short naps will not make you feel tired and help you quit smoking.
4. To avoid sore throat and dryness in the mouth you need to drink cool water or juices and chew gums.
5. To curb the feeling depression and crying call a friend and talk to him on issues other than smoking or ways to quit.
6. To avoid overeating, eat regular meals, drink extra water during meals, chew sugarless gums and stay away from sweet stuff.
If you follow the correct methods in your quest to stop smoking, you will definitely be successful in dumping the evil cigarettes. Quitting smoking is with no doubt going to give you a better and longer life.
Keith Kingston is a professional web publisher offering advice and tips on quitting smoking
All The GREAT Benefits You’ll EXPERIENCE When You QUIT Smoking! - Within 20 minutes ………… you can expect…….. ... your blood pressure and pulse rate to return to normal. The temperature of your hands and feet will also have returned to normal. Within 8 ...
The Best Way to Quit Smoking: Fasting to Quit - Most quit smoking books, maybe all of them won’t tell you what I’m about to tell you next. Fasting is one of the best methods to quit smoking, if not the best. It will give you what you need to qui ...
Smoking, Can it Harm My Skin? - Yes it can harm it in several ways. Here are more reasons to quit smoking now. Skin is fed from within. The foods we eat are broken down into nutrients and waste. The nutrients are absorbed b ...
The Truth About Smokers Relaxation Ruse - Smokers love excuses. They can't quit because .. (fill in the blank). I covered one of the favorite excuses in another article, the 'concentration con'. Now here's another of the main - can't ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here