Give up Smoking Today!
A cigarette smoker himself knows about the dangers of smoking and therefore wishes to give up smoking and looks for ways to quit smoking. It is always a major challenge to quit smoking because smoking nicotine is tremendously addictive. But when you have the will, you but naturally find a way. There are certain standard ways to follow, which will help to stop smoking completely.
Perfect Ways Of Quitting Smoking
1. No spending time with people, who smoke and places where you can smoke.
2. Other family members are smokers then put a sign saying “No Smoking Please” in your room.
3. Stay away from drinks containing caffeine and instead consume lots of water and fruit juices.
4. When you desperately feel the need to smoke cigarette take deep breaths and drink a glass of water.
5. You should be able to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from the idea of smoking.
6. Watching movies, ridding the bike, exercise, going for a walking with your dog, calling a friend will help you drive away from cigarette smoking.
Ways To Tackle Crazies
1. Feeling of nervousness and if you feel grouchy then keep yourself busy.
2. If headache and dizziness occurs then you have to some sort of exercise.
3. Enough rest and short naps will not make you feel tired and help you quit smoking.
4. To avoid sore throat and dryness in the mouth you need to drink cool water or juices and chew gums.
5. To curb the feeling depression and crying call a friend and talk to him on issues other than smoking or ways to quit.
6. To avoid overeating, eat regular meals, drink extra water during meals, chew sugarless gums and stay away from sweet stuff.
If you follow the correct methods in your quest to stop smoking, you will definitely be successful in dumping the evil cigarettes. Quitting smoking is with no doubt going to give you a better and longer life.
Keith Kingston is a professional web publisher offering advice and tips on quitting smoking
Quitting Smoking May Be Difficult, But We Must, It's A Major Risk Factor For Heart Disease - Quitting smoking is of utmost importance to reduce the risks of heart disease. As a former two and a half packs a day smoker, I am well aware of the great difficulties we face in ...
Quitting: A Former Smoker's Story - Every time I attempted to quit smoking was a valuable rehearsal, and every method I tried brought me that much closer to finding what ultimately worked for me. Remember this, and keep trying. ...
20 Quick Tips to Help You Quit Smoking - 1. Believe in yourself. Believe that you can quit. Think about some of the most difficult things you have done in your life and realize that you have the guts and determination to quit smo ...
Quit Smoking: Why People Do Bad Things (even When They Know They Shouldn't) - Do you do Bad Things? Even though you know you shouldn't? It's not your fault. It really isn't. You know you should stop doing it, but no matter how much you know that, and how much you try, yo ...
Try The Patch Not The Pill - Oral drugs are out! Patches are in. Actually, recent medical observations have revealed that the concept of taking oral drugs is faulty and fraught with health hazards. First of all, the drugs you tak ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here