Give up Smoking Today!
A cigarette smoker himself knows about the dangers of smoking and therefore wishes to give up smoking and looks for ways to quit smoking. It is always a major challenge to quit smoking because smoking nicotine is tremendously addictive. But when you have the will, you but naturally find a way. There are certain standard ways to follow, which will help to stop smoking completely.
Perfect Ways Of Quitting Smoking
1. No spending time with people, who smoke and places where you can smoke.
2. Other family members are smokers then put a sign saying “No Smoking Please” in your room.
3. Stay away from drinks containing caffeine and instead consume lots of water and fruit juices.
4. When you desperately feel the need to smoke cigarette take deep breaths and drink a glass of water.
5. You should be able to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from the idea of smoking.
6. Watching movies, ridding the bike, exercise, going for a walking with your dog, calling a friend will help you drive away from cigarette smoking.
Ways To Tackle Crazies
1. Feeling of nervousness and if you feel grouchy then keep yourself busy.
2. If headache and dizziness occurs then you have to some sort of exercise.
3. Enough rest and short naps will not make you feel tired and help you quit smoking.
4. To avoid sore throat and dryness in the mouth you need to drink cool water or juices and chew gums.
5. To curb the feeling depression and crying call a friend and talk to him on issues other than smoking or ways to quit.
6. To avoid overeating, eat regular meals, drink extra water during meals, chew sugarless gums and stay away from sweet stuff.
If you follow the correct methods in your quest to stop smoking, you will definitely be successful in dumping the evil cigarettes. Quitting smoking is with no doubt going to give you a better and longer life.
Keith Kingston is a professional web publisher offering advice and tips on quitting smoking
How to Remove the Psychological Addiction to Smoking - and Start to ENJOY Giving Up Smoking! - Consider this: Already since 1972, over 60 million people in the USA alone have successfully quit smoking! At one stage over 60% of the adult population was addicted to this drug. Today ...
Smoking - Cause and Effect - It's been a number of days since the no-smoking ban has been in place in NYC. Now other states are joining the bandwagon to implement such a change. Many people feel the need and believe it is their r ...
The Natural Way to Stop Smoking - While I was in the Army a friend of mine tried to stop smoking. One day we went on a two mile run. As we ran he began to talk about everything he was doing to stop smoking. He pulled his sleeve up and ...
How to Quit Smoking – 7 simple steps to stop smoking - Finding a way to quit smoking sometimes seems like the search for the Holy Grail. However, achieving your aim doesn’t have to be fraught with stress and difficulty. Here are seven simple steps that yo ...
Break The Chains Of Nicotine Addiction Forever! - TOBACCO should be classified as a crime against humanity! Believe me.. no other consumer product in the history of the world has even come close to inflicting this amount of damage on mankind ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here