Does this sound familiar?
You decide to begin a new diet. Once you begin, you have to either weigh the food you’re going to eat or count calories or portions somehow. You dig out paper and pencil, a food scale, calculator and any other gadgets that go with your new diet plan and start tracking.
Then comes the fun part - at first. You get to shop for new ingredients for your diet recipes. However, this “fun” quickly turns into “frustration” trying to locate hard-to-find herbs and other specialty items.
You saved money by not purchasing unhealthy foods. Yet you ended up spending on diet gadgets, weight loss meetings and weigh-ins and high-priced ingredients and foods…
After about a week of this, combined with running the kids to their activities, the pet to the vet, your in-laws to the doctors, your spouse to yet another weight loss meeting and various other sundry tasks, you toss your hands in the air, tracking system in the trash and reach for a snack. A good snack, too, since you deserve it for trying that whole mess and getting nowhere.
OK, so maybe you did lose two pounds. But you don’t care, and forge ahead, only to regain them and more…
Well, look no more. The weight stops here
Dear Dieting Friends,
If you’re looking for the latest, helpful information about how to shed some extra pounds, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re tired of weighing foods, counting calories, finding ingredients for diet recipes, yet still want to lose weight, tread ahead.
If you don’t’ want to spend extra $$ for the right foods on your diet plan, you’ve hit the pay scale right here.
If you’re looking for quick weight loss solutions for a quick-paced lifestyle, you’ve tipped the scale in your favor right here with us!
Now, with no experience necessary, no gadgets, no calorie counting, no extra shopping for hard-to-find ingredients, no extra spending on dietary “stuff,” you can join the ranks of healthy, happy, successful weight loss winners.
To begin, simply consider these facts…
- A third of overweight Americans who are trying to lose weight, are doing so by eating less carbs.
- Over 60 percent of Americans are overweight; 38 percent are actually doing something about.
- There are two types of carbs. Curbing only one of these is the goal.
Then instantly download our latest research jam-packed into an easy-to-read format, full of successful solutions that have been tried and tested. Select only those choices that fit into your own hectic lifestyle.
You can download my book right now for only $27.
What’s in it for you?
Inside this research collection, you will:
- Learn about the history of Low Carb Dieting - how it all started
- Learn the background or scientific low-down on low-carb dieting in laymen’s terms
- Easily distinguish between the two types of carbohydrates and which are good for you
- Learn the lingo of the low carb diet world with our list of health terms
- Learn about the three basic units the body uses for energy and where carbs fit into the picture
- Review the role of insulin and carbs
- Read through our overviews of 14 of the Top Low Carb Diet Plans on the market today
- Learn the four stages of The Atkins Diet
- Learn one of the most important theories of the Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet
- Learn about the Hampton’s Diet from a former associate at the Atkins Institute
- Quickly grasp the “traffic light” system of the Glycemic Index Diet and scan the Red Light Food list
- Learn to “Eat like a caveman” with NeanderThin
- Learn about the Eades’ inverted pyramid in their Protein Power plan
- Learn The Schwarzbein Principle, a 5-step plan to optimal health
- Check out Suzanne Somers’ “Funky Foods” list & her “Seven Easy Steps to Somersizing”
- Study the three phases of the famous South Beach Diet
- Learn the rules of The Zone
- Discover the “The Eleven Emotional Levels of Eating”
- Jump in and get both feet wet today with the 7-Day Low-Carb Rescue and Recovery Plan
- Discover Secret Diet Success Tips from the Pros
- Relax with our Recipes and Food Ideas for People on the Go
- And much, much more…
And I'm also going to throw in these Bonuses worth $91
- 30 Day Low Carb Ketosis Plan
Product Excerpt: "30-Day Low Carb Diet 'Ketosis Plan' has already helped scores of people lose their excess pounds and inches faster and easier than they ever thought possible." $37 Value
- 1000 Atkins Diet Recipes
A whopping 243 pages chock full of recipes that follow the famous Atkins weight-loss plan...Includes a nifty carb. gram counter! $27 Value
- Obesity and Weight Loss
A comprehensive manual on understanding and conquering obesity! $27 Value
-- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee --
You win with full-scale research materials or we eat the payment and refund your money back in full and you get to keep the bonuses.
Thank you for your time and for reading,
P.S. - Take advantage of our up-to-date research today and join the rest of the people who ARE doing something about being overweight.
P.P.S. - Learn the low carb lingo and understand what your friends and co-workers are talking about when they mention the Atkins, South Beach and other top diets. Join US in losing weight now and be a winner!
P.P.P.S. - Renew your vigor and energy, escape extra pounds and gain strength, self-respect and health. Weigh in with US by simply clicking here today …
Go ahead and download my book right now for only $27.
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service
and for visiting today