5 Simple Steps For Ridding Yourself Of Back Pain
Millions of people suffer from back pain unnecessarily when there is actually a very simple solution, according to Jesse Cannone , certified personal trainer and back pain specialist. "Unfortunately, many people are led to believe that back pain is normal and were all supposed to experience it... well, thankfully, thatís not the case. Eliminating back pain is not nearly as difficult as most people think or are led to believe... it can actually be easy!" says Cannone.
Hereís the simple system that MUST be followed if you are looking for real, long-term, lasting relief:
1. Identify the cause Ė nearly all of the treatments people receive for back pain only focus on the symptoms and the healthcare professionals zoom in on only the problem area. The real key in eliminating back pain is to find out exactly whatís causing the problem... and most of the time itís not even the back!
2. Address both the cause and the symptom Ė the best approach is a combination of treating the symptoms for pain relief while also addressing the underlying cause.
3. Be aware Ė many people suffering from back pain are not in tune with their bodies and during their treatment they do not realize what is working and what is not. In order to achieve long-term relief you have to understand how your body works, whatís causing the problem, and what changes have to be made to correct it.
4. Consistent Focused Action - achieving success in anything requires consistency and focused action. Most people with back pain won't make the time to work on their problem each day... instead they take pain killers which mask the pain and allow them to cause more damage while they continue with their life.
5. Don't do what doesn't work - we already know that most traditional treatments for back pain don't work.... why waste your time, energy, and money? The real key to eliminating back pain is to identify the true cause of the pain and then address it with a combination of treatments to treat both the cause and symptoms. Over 80% of all back pain is caused by muscle imbalances... NOT a lack of pain killers or surgery! Fid out what's going on in your body and take action.
About The Author
Article by Jesse Cannone of http://www.losethebackpain.com. Jesse is a certified personal fitness trainer and post-rehab specialist and he has helped hundreds of individuals to eliminate their back pain. Visit his site now and be sure to sign up for his free email course on eliminating back pain.
For Women: Ice Is Nice! - Ice therapy is a womenís best friend. Really! Iím not kidding. When it comes to alternative medicine, using ice is an easy, drug-free and inexpensive therapy right out of your freezer. The simple t ...
How You Can Erase Low Back Pain Using the Latest Medical Techniques! - ''If youíre one the nine out of ten adults in the United States who suffers from low back pain, I have good news for you!'' states Dr. Nathan Wei, a board-certified rheumatologist and Clinical Direct ...
Intractable Back pain and Trigger point injections - Ever enigmatic back pain has been in the past largely blamed on the discs and other pathological factors.But with the help of new imagining technology, degenerative changes have been found fro ...
Learn How To Prevent Back Pain At Home Or At Work Today! - Self-help for a very aggravating problem that most of us will face. Among ailments, only the common cold is more common. Over the course of our lives, four out of five of us will suffer from b ...
Low Back Pain - About 85 percent of the population will experience disabling low back pain at least once during their lives! Thatís almost all of us. The problem is so bad that at any one time, according to one resea ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here