5 Simple Steps For Ridding Yourself Of Back Pain
Millions of people suffer from back pain unnecessarily when there is actually a very simple solution, according to Jesse Cannone , certified personal trainer and back pain specialist. "Unfortunately, many people are led to believe that back pain is normal and were all supposed to experience it... well, thankfully, that’s not the case. Eliminating back pain is not nearly as difficult as most people think or are led to believe... it can actually be easy!" says Cannone.
Here’s the simple system that MUST be followed if you are looking for real, long-term, lasting relief:
1. Identify the cause – nearly all of the treatments people receive for back pain only focus on the symptoms and the healthcare professionals zoom in on only the problem area. The real key in eliminating back pain is to find out exactly what’s causing the problem... and most of the time it’s not even the back!
2. Address both the cause and the symptom – the best approach is a combination of treating the symptoms for pain relief while also addressing the underlying cause.
3. Be aware – many people suffering from back pain are not in tune with their bodies and during their treatment they do not realize what is working and what is not. In order to achieve long-term relief you have to understand how your body works, what’s causing the problem, and what changes have to be made to correct it.
4. Consistent Focused Action - achieving success in anything requires consistency and focused action. Most people with back pain won't make the time to work on their problem each day... instead they take pain killers which mask the pain and allow them to cause more damage while they continue with their life.
5. Don't do what doesn't work - we already know that most traditional treatments for back pain don't work.... why waste your time, energy, and money? The real key to eliminating back pain is to identify the true cause of the pain and then address it with a combination of treatments to treat both the cause and symptoms. Over 80% of all back pain is caused by muscle imbalances... NOT a lack of pain killers or surgery! Fid out what's going on in your body and take action.
About The Author
Article by Jesse Cannone of http://www.losethebackpain.com. Jesse is a certified personal fitness trainer and post-rehab specialist and he has helped hundreds of individuals to eliminate their back pain. Visit his site now and be sure to sign up for his free email course on eliminating back pain.
Physicians, Chiropractors and Physical Therapist Agree on a New Treatment for Low Back Pain - One of the most prevalent and difficult health conditions to treat in the physical medicine is low back pain. The difficulty in treating low back pain comes from the fact that there are numerous ca ...
Questions to ask your doctor if you suffer from back pain. - Questions to ask your doctor (and why)Q...What's causing my pain and why can't I have any further treatment...Because chronic long term pain isn't normal there is nearly always a reaso ...
Nothing Seems To Get Rid Of My Nagging Back Pain… What Now? - Tired of struggling and need relief from back pain? You are not alone… millions and millions of people suffer from back all over the world and nearly all of them are like you, looking for something th ...
So Your Lower Back Hurts??? - Low back pain is one of the most common ailments people suffer from and approximately 8 out of 10 people will deal with back pain at some point in their life. That’s a lot of people… are you one of ...
Stabilizing the Core to Eliminate Low-Back Pain - Stabilizing the Core to Eliminate Low-Back PainBy Rich Lauro MAT, MES, PRSThis is the first article of a series of articles to follow. In this article I will be addressing one of the m ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here