5 Simple Steps For Ridding Yourself Of Back Pain
Millions of people suffer from back pain unnecessarily when there is actually a very simple solution, according to Jesse Cannone , certified personal trainer and back pain specialist. "Unfortunately, many people are led to believe that back pain is normal and were all supposed to experience it... well, thankfully, that’s not the case. Eliminating back pain is not nearly as difficult as most people think or are led to believe... it can actually be easy!" says Cannone.
Here’s the simple system that MUST be followed if you are looking for real, long-term, lasting relief:
1. Identify the cause – nearly all of the treatments people receive for back pain only focus on the symptoms and the healthcare professionals zoom in on only the problem area. The real key in eliminating back pain is to find out exactly what’s causing the problem... and most of the time it’s not even the back!
2. Address both the cause and the symptom – the best approach is a combination of treating the symptoms for pain relief while also addressing the underlying cause.
3. Be aware – many people suffering from back pain are not in tune with their bodies and during their treatment they do not realize what is working and what is not. In order to achieve long-term relief you have to understand how your body works, what’s causing the problem, and what changes have to be made to correct it.
4. Consistent Focused Action - achieving success in anything requires consistency and focused action. Most people with back pain won't make the time to work on their problem each day... instead they take pain killers which mask the pain and allow them to cause more damage while they continue with their life.
5. Don't do what doesn't work - we already know that most traditional treatments for back pain don't work.... why waste your time, energy, and money? The real key to eliminating back pain is to identify the true cause of the pain and then address it with a combination of treatments to treat both the cause and symptoms. Over 80% of all back pain is caused by muscle imbalances... NOT a lack of pain killers or surgery! Fid out what's going on in your body and take action.
About The Author
Article by Jesse Cannone of http://www.losethebackpain.com. Jesse is a certified personal fitness trainer and post-rehab specialist and he has helped hundreds of individuals to eliminate their back pain. Visit his site now and be sure to sign up for his free email course on eliminating back pain.
The Abs... More Important Than You Think - What comes to your mind when I say the word ''abs''? Do you think of the infomercials advertising ''6 second abs'' or the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue? Most people focus on training their a ...
The Back Pain of Search - If you've ever suffered from back pain you'll relate to the grief that I discuss in this article. You'll relate even more if your back pain started on the onset of your SEM career. Not surprisingly, m ...
The Benefit of Back Exercises - Back exercises are often prescribed effectively as an alternative to surgery. Doing daily back exercises can significantly reduce back pain related to a variety of common ailments. However, not eve ...
The Skinny on Muscle Imbalances - Restoring Order As A Means Of Eliminating Back Pain - There are many causes of back pain. Injury, illness, herniated disks and poor posture are just a few. Muscle imbalances are one of the lesser side effects of improper use, posture, strain and ...
Traditional Treatments for Back Pain... Which Ones Work and Which Ones Don’t? - When Dorothy followed the yellow brick road, she was told to do so by those who wanted her to get where she wanted go. Well as humans when we blindly follow recommendations even by individuals who ...
What is a herniated disc and what can you do about it? - So what in the world is a Herniated Disc??? Well, rather than confuse you more, I am going to give you my simple, easy to understand definition…a herniated disc is simply a protrusion, or stic ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here