5 Simple Steps For Ridding Yourself Of Back Pain
Millions of people suffer from back pain unnecessarily when there is actually a very simple solution, according to Jesse Cannone , certified personal trainer and back pain specialist. "Unfortunately, many people are led to believe that back pain is normal and were all supposed to experience it... well, thankfully, that’s not the case. Eliminating back pain is not nearly as difficult as most people think or are led to believe... it can actually be easy!" says Cannone.
Here’s the simple system that MUST be followed if you are looking for real, long-term, lasting relief:
1. Identify the cause – nearly all of the treatments people receive for back pain only focus on the symptoms and the healthcare professionals zoom in on only the problem area. The real key in eliminating back pain is to find out exactly what’s causing the problem... and most of the time it’s not even the back!
2. Address both the cause and the symptom – the best approach is a combination of treating the symptoms for pain relief while also addressing the underlying cause.
3. Be aware – many people suffering from back pain are not in tune with their bodies and during their treatment they do not realize what is working and what is not. In order to achieve long-term relief you have to understand how your body works, what’s causing the problem, and what changes have to be made to correct it.
4. Consistent Focused Action - achieving success in anything requires consistency and focused action. Most people with back pain won't make the time to work on their problem each day... instead they take pain killers which mask the pain and allow them to cause more damage while they continue with their life.
5. Don't do what doesn't work - we already know that most traditional treatments for back pain don't work.... why waste your time, energy, and money? The real key to eliminating back pain is to identify the true cause of the pain and then address it with a combination of treatments to treat both the cause and symptoms. Over 80% of all back pain is caused by muscle imbalances... NOT a lack of pain killers or surgery! Fid out what's going on in your body and take action.
About The Author
Article by Jesse Cannone of http://www.losethebackpain.com. Jesse is a certified personal fitness trainer and post-rehab specialist and he has helped hundreds of individuals to eliminate their back pain. Visit his site now and be sure to sign up for his free email course on eliminating back pain.
Discover the Power of Inversion to Ease Your Achy Back - What can inversion do for your back? Did you know that you are physically shorter in the evening than in the morning (or after sleeping)? Why? - You might be surprised to learn that it ...
Ease the Stress with Massage - Stress is the response that your body has to all the demands made upon it daily. Everyone has felt the effects of a stressful day in the muscles of the neck or back. Whether you have sore or tense mus ...
Emergency Measures For Back Pain - Emergency Measures for Back PainIf you get an acute episode of back pain, the following advice should help you in the short term, however if your pain persists for more than a few days, it's i ...
Exercise During Pregnancy - One of the best things you can do for yourself and your unborn child during pregnancy is exercise. There are numerous studies that show that women who exercise during pregnancy are more likely to h ...
What Is A Herniated Disc, How Is It Different From A Bulging Disc, And What You Can Do About It? - So what in the world is a Herniated Disc??? Well, rather than confuse you more, I am going to give you my simple, easy to understand definition… a herniated disc is simply a protrusion, or sticking ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here