5 Simple Steps For Ridding Yourself Of Back Pain
Millions of people suffer from back pain unnecessarily when there is actually a very simple solution, according to Jesse Cannone , certified personal trainer and back pain specialist. "Unfortunately, many people are led to believe that back pain is normal and were all supposed to experience it... well, thankfully, that’s not the case. Eliminating back pain is not nearly as difficult as most people think or are led to believe... it can actually be easy!" says Cannone.
Here’s the simple system that MUST be followed if you are looking for real, long-term, lasting relief:
1. Identify the cause – nearly all of the treatments people receive for back pain only focus on the symptoms and the healthcare professionals zoom in on only the problem area. The real key in eliminating back pain is to find out exactly what’s causing the problem... and most of the time it’s not even the back!
2. Address both the cause and the symptom – the best approach is a combination of treating the symptoms for pain relief while also addressing the underlying cause.
3. Be aware – many people suffering from back pain are not in tune with their bodies and during their treatment they do not realize what is working and what is not. In order to achieve long-term relief you have to understand how your body works, what’s causing the problem, and what changes have to be made to correct it.
4. Consistent Focused Action - achieving success in anything requires consistency and focused action. Most people with back pain won't make the time to work on their problem each day... instead they take pain killers which mask the pain and allow them to cause more damage while they continue with their life.
5. Don't do what doesn't work - we already know that most traditional treatments for back pain don't work.... why waste your time, energy, and money? The real key to eliminating back pain is to identify the true cause of the pain and then address it with a combination of treatments to treat both the cause and symptoms. Over 80% of all back pain is caused by muscle imbalances... NOT a lack of pain killers or surgery! Fid out what's going on in your body and take action.
About The Author
Article by Jesse Cannone of http://www.losethebackpain.com. Jesse is a certified personal fitness trainer and post-rehab specialist and he has helped hundreds of individuals to eliminate their back pain. Visit his site now and be sure to sign up for his free email course on eliminating back pain.
Back Pain And The Office Worker - Back Pain and FactsAt least 120 million working days are lost every year because of people's back problems. 10% of all major back injuries take place whilst handling, lifting or carryi ...
Back Pain, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Arthritis and a Host of Other Pain Ailments You Never Have To Suf - "The smallest pain in our little finger gives us more concern than the destruction of millions of our fellow beings." William Hazlitt [1778-1830. British Essayist] If "The smalle ...
Backpain And Accidents In The WorkPlace - Four out of five people today suffer from back problems. and you know something, I haven't yet met that 5th person.Back pain in the UK is the biggest cause of sickness from work, so why are we ...
Buy stair lifts online - Buy stair lifts onlineStair lifts – all sortsNo stair lifts and 18 years of full time caring of my disabled sweetheart (she died Sept 2004) I can barely walk because of serious arm and ...
Causes of back pain - Most references to back pain focus on lower back pain in the lumbar spinal region. However, back pain causes in no particular order are: A. Accidents or injuries leaving muscle pain B. ...
For a Complete list of Articles with summaries Click Here